MCSN is also dedicated to promoting praise and worship songs written by Malaysian Christian Songwriters. Our online radio on www.soundclick.com will serve as a tool for this purpose, where listeners from all across Malaysia, and abroad, will be able to listen to the music written and produced locally. Both established songwriters, as well as young and aspiring songwriters, will have an opportunity to have their music heard. Through this online radio, it is our hope that the Christian community in Malaysia will be made aware of the songs that God has blessed Malaysia with through the songwriters he has put in our midst.
In the page "Malaysian Songwriters", is a list of songwriters that we know of, and whenever available, sites where their music can be heard. This list is by no means a complete list, for there are many of you out there that we do not know of. If you are a songwriter, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share with us a little of your songwriting experience. It is through this network that we hope songwriters will be able to encourage and spur one another on to produce "beautiful music" to the praise and glory of the One whom we all love, worship and adore.
Meet the people behind MCSN:
Esther Mui founded and established this website in 2006. As a songwriter, with a special calling to write word for word Scripture songs, Esther has made significant breakthroughs in the area of sharing her songs online. Besides Scripture songs, she has also written many praise and worship songs both in English as well as in Bahasa Malaysia. Visit her websites http://www.scripturesongsforworship.com and http://ps138.blogspot.com/ where she shares her songs.
Rev. Ng Wah Lok+ is pastor of Full Gospel Tabernacle, Sri Damansara and Principal of Tung Ling Seminary since 1999. He is an accomplished Gospel Songwriter, having written more 100 songs since 1981, and released 3 Gospel albums. He is also the founder of Tabernacle Music (www.tabernaclemusic.net), one of Malaysia's leading Christian website that has attracted more than 230,000 visitors, registering over 2.5 millon hits. This multi-talented man has also recently released a joke book entitled "An Ah Beng a Day Keeps the Doctors Away" (www.ahbeng.org).
Pastor Wah Lok has been involved in the planning of MCSN right from the beginning, providing valuable advice and suggestions. His input has contributed to the success of MCSN. Almost all of the album reviews on MCSN are written by Pastor Wah Lok.
Statement of Faith...
1. We believe in the entire Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, as the inspired Word of God (2Tim. 3:16), the only and absolute truth, the only basis of doctrine and the supreme authority for our life, ministry and faith.
2. We believe in the One true God; a Triune God in three persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We therefore affirm the deity of God the Father, the deity of Jesus, the Son of God, and the deity of the Holy Spirit (Mt 28:19; 1Jn 5:7).
3. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God through the New Birth experience by repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone as the only provision for man's sin and eternal life (Mk 1:15; Jn 3:16; Rom 1:16-17), and in Christ’s virgin birth, humanity, sinless life, death, resurrection and ascension (Rom. 5:8; Jn 3:16; 1 Thess. 4:14; Lk24:1-8; Acts 10:34-41; Lk 24:33-46; Acts 1:1-10; Eph 1:15-23).
4. We believe that Christ’s imputed righteousness received by faith must translate into imparted righteousness lived out in faith in the believer. Therefore, every servant of Christ must live holy life that rejects adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lustfulness, anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, covetousness, idolatry, heresies, jealousy, witchcrafts, evil speaking, etc… (1Pet 1:15-16, Gal 5:19-21, Eph 5:3-5, 1Cor 6:9-10)
5. We believe in the 2nd Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power and great glory (Lk 21:27), in which the living and departed saints will be resurrected and caught up in the air to be with Him forever (2Thess 2:5-8; Rev. 19:11-21, 1Thess 4:15-17).
6. We believe in the Final Judgment where the unbelievers and ungodly who are not found in the Book of Life will be punished eternally in the Lake of Fire, and the righteous, faithful believers will be with Christ and God to reign forever and ever (Rev 20:11-15).